Dates and Times
- January 23 – Noon set up the booth
- January 24 – 27 Show hours: 10 am – 6 pm
- January 24 – Arrive at the booth by 9:00 am
- January 25 – 27 Arrive at the booth by 9:30 am
- January 27 – Dismantle booth starts at 5 pm.
- Answer any product questions you feel comfortable answering
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Help ensure all product demonstrations are functioning properly (mics, monitors, headphones, etc.)
- Assist in product dismantle/packing at the end of show
Anaheim Convention Center North
Payment will be a pair of Sennheiser headphones and microphone HD280Pro and e835. You will also receive a letter of recommendation upon successful close of the show.
You’re also welcome to join Sennheiser for dinner each evening and attend The She Rocks Awards on January 25th.
Please send a cover letter of why you would like to intern and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org