- March 24th 1 pm – 6 pm
- Capital University 590 College Ave Columbus, Ohio 43209
- 1:00-2:00 – Sign in/Get to know each other
- 2:00-4:00 – Signal flow; How to mic drums, bass, vocals, etc.; How to set up monitors; How to make input lists and stage plots
- 4:00-5:00 – Dinner break (pizza and drinks will be provided)
- 5:00-6:00 – Concert set up
- 6:00-?? – Concert
This Live Sound Workshop will focus on signal flow, miking and mixing for live sound, and the planning of concerts. The concert at the end of the workshop will provide a hands-on experience for the material learned throughout the day. This is a community workshop and open to anyone that wants to learn more about live sound and the basics of running small concerts.