Sennheiser & Neumann is looking for one member of SoundGirls.Org to intern with the company during the 2017 AES Convention in New York. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Dates and Times
- 17th – Setup day. 10 am to set up both the booth and the demo room.
- 18th & 19th – Show hours: 10 am – 6 pm. Arrive at booth by 9:00 am on the 18th and 9:30 am on the 19th.
- 20th – Show hours: 10 am – 4 pm. Arrive at booth by 9:30 am. Dismantle starts at 4 pm.
- Welcome guests and scan their badge
- Answer any product questions they feel comfortable answering
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Help ensure all product demonstrations are functioning properly (mics and headphones etc.)
- Assist in setup/dismantle of both the booth and demo room
Booth # – 724 (directly in front of the entrance)
Demo Room # – 1E04
Sennheiser will offer monitoring headphones and dinner with Sennheiser each evening. You will also receive a letter of recommendation upon successful completion.