Sennheiser & Neumann are seeking two members of SoundGirls to intern with the company during the 2018 AES NY show. Interns will need to be available from Oct. 16 – 19, 2018
Dates and Times
- October 17 – 20 – Show hours: 10am – 6pm
- October 16 – Load In and Set Up Booth
- October 17 – 19 Arrive at booth by 9:30 am
- October 19 – Dismantle booth starts at 5 pm.
- Welcome guests and scan their badge
- Answer any product questions you feel comfortable answering
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Help ensure all product demonstrations are functioning properly (mics, monitors, headphones etc.)
- Assist in product dismantle/packing at end of show
AES NY takes place at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Payment will be a pair of Sennheiser headphones and microphone:HD280Pro and e835. You will also receive a letter of recommendation upon successful close of the show.
You’re also welcome to join Sennheiser for dinner each evening.
Please send a cover letter of why you would like to intern and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org