Sennheiser & Neumann is seeking one member of SoundGirls to intern with the company during the 2019 AES NY show. Interns will need to be available from Oct. 15 – 18, 2019
Dates and Times
- October 15 – Load In and Set Up Booth/Demo Room (arrive between 9am and 10am)
- October 16 – Arrive at booth by 9am for booth briefing. Show from 10am to 6pm.
- October 17 – Arrive at booth by 9:30am. Show from 10am to 6pm.
- October 18 – Arrive at booth by 9:30am. Show from 10am to 4pm. Dismantle from 4pm on (approx. 2-3 hours).
- Primary need is assistance in Demo Room with opportunities to assist in booth between demo hours
- Welcome guests, scan their badge and conduct questionnaire on scanner
- Answer any product questions you feel comfortable answering
- Guide guests to a sales representative for any questions that cannot be answered
- Assist in product dismantle/packing at the end of the show
AES NY takes place at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Payment will be a pair of Sennheiser headphones and microphone: HD280 Pro and e835. You will also receive a letter of recommendation upon successful close of the show. Travel expenses are not included.
You’re also welcome to join Sennheiser for dinner each evening.
Please send a cover letter of why you would like to intern and a resume to email@example.com