Los Angeles Freelance Live Sound Engineers, Monitor Engineers, and Stage Hands, interested in picking up gigs at Warner Brothers new event space (150 ) please send your resumes to email@example.com
Live Nation Production Manager Whitney Olpin is looking to hire hospitality coordinators for 3rd party theaters in the downtown Los Angeles area. Applicants must be 21+ and have a reliable car to be considered. This is a part time position, hours are not guaranteed and show schedule is sporadic. Must be a self-starter with a positive personality. If you don’t like buying rock stars snacks please don’t apply! Prior experience working in the service industry a HUGE plus but not necessary. Cash handling skills are an absolute must. Candidates highly encouraged to upload CV’s or photos of themselves in action. References required and will be checked. Opportunity to advance to a stagehand and/or audio engineer if things go well. Apply Here
Los Angeles – If you are interested in doing Stage Hand Work and are based near Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability.
Los Angeles – Bigger Hammer Stage Hands – Apply Here
Los Angeles – I Am the Phoenix Collective is looking for Audio People – Contact Loanne at email@example.com
Europe – Wanted Hands – Stagehand Work
New York – Freelance AV Technicians
Operate and maintain the integrated audiovisual equipment in Conference Centers and other meeting rooms. Work collaboratively and proactively with internal and external customers and event planners to facilitate their multimedia needs and ensure service delivery to company standards. Set up, maintain, and operate the Setup, maintain, and operate the integrated and stand-alone DLP projectors displays, sound systems, Audio/video conferencing units, Audio/Video digital recorders and switchers, wireless microphones and PC/Mac computers. Jobs are located in NYC.
Fela Davis firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal at Warner Music Group is to provide unique and nuanced experiences for all levels of college students across the globe. We currently offer student-specific opportunities in our United States and UK offices, as well as remote college marketing representative opportunities across the United States, as part of our Warner Music U program. Please learn more about each program here
Intern at Rock n Roll Hall of Fame – Roadies (volunteers) have the unique opportunity to contribute their gift of time and talent to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Library and Archives. While there are limited volunteer opportunities currently available; applications are always accepted. We will contact prospective applicants who have the appropriate skill sets and availability when an opportunity arises.
HAVEsound is a premier London based sound design and hire company. We began as a theatre sound hire company, and have now been working for over 15 years in Theatre, Conference, and Events. Always providing the highest quality audio services and support both nationally and internationally. We now provide our extensive portfolio of clients with effective sound design and equipment rental solutions as well as also stocking a comprehensive range of video and lighting technology.
The rise of online and mobile video, video advertising, and inexpensive and user-friendly video production tools have all increased the demand for production music. And behind every piece of production music is a composer.
Every day, companies, advertising agencies, video editors, and filmmakers need musical content — and many of them turn to us for the perfect soundtrack. If you’re a composer, you can take advantage of this opportunity by contributing your work to PremiumBeat/Shutterstock Music. We are currently seeking composers of original music to make tracks for our popular production library, where your work could end up being featured in films, major TV shows and ad campaigns, and more.
Why should you work with us?
We’re flexible. You can work from anywhere in the world, and we don’t impose deadlines or volume requirements on our artists — so take the time you need to deliver high-quality tracks. Want some time off to work on other projects? Have to go on tour? Want to write under a pseudonym? No problem. We understand your needs.
We treat our contributors with respect, and while you’re working with us, we’ll make sure you know whom to contact if you have questions or need any help with the creative process. We genuinely love working with our artists and watching them develop.
We’re a leading source of revenue for composers. Over the past 10 years, we’ve sold over 1 million licenses to more than 250,000 customers in every country in the world. Some of our top contributors have built successful businesses around our model, and most of composers have been working with us for years.
What we’re looking for
– Music that has “commercial value.” “Commercial value” represents the likelihood that your song will be useful to a creative buyer. Since many songs are licensed for commercial, corporate, marketing, or advertising uses, the more attractive and usable a composition is (for the broadest range of applications), the higher its “commercial value.”
– Top-notch production quality.
– Good structure. Write the songs you want to write, rather than what you think we want. If they work for us, that’s great news. If they don’t, you have a brand new song. Familiarize yourself with production music. The structure is a little different. Hooks hit hard and fast. Avoid slow builds and monotonous composition; instead, aim for rising tone and quick compositional development. Our top-selling songs are predictable yet still authentic.
– Up-to-date sound.
We don’t ask for much (other than great tracks!), but we do need a few things:
– Exclusivity. All the tracks you submit should be exclusive to PremiumBeat/Shutterstock Music. In other words, you cannot submit a song that has already appeared elsewhere, and once we acquire the track, you would not be able to release it elsewhere.
– Original music. Only send original music. You must own and control 100% of the copyrights for the songs you submit, in both the composition and master recording.
– No samples or soundalikes. Avoid soundalikes and uncleared samples. If you decide to use samples, make sure those come from pre-cleared sample libraries.
How to apply
You can apply at this link: https://www.shutterstock.com/music/new_artist_form
Just fill out the form, and please upload up to 5 examples of your work so we can get a sense of how your work would fit with our library. In the “How did you hear about us?” section please mention you heard about us via SoundGirls!
Hope to hear from you!
– The Shutterstock Music/PremiumBeat team