Arica Rust is a live sound engineer specializing in systems engineering. She currently freelances under her company Wavelength Engineering, and has extensive experience working with L-Acoustics and d&b audiotechnik systems. She works with companies such as Solotech, Sound On Stage, Morris Light & Sound, and more. Her experience ranges a diverse clientele from artists such as Ben Howard, Sarah McLachlan, and Hillsong United among others, to corporate events for companies such as IBM, Oracle, and Salesforce. She also works with Rational Acoustics providing educational support.
For more info please visit her website: www.wavelengthengineer.com
Audio Engineering Excellence
- The Beauty Lies In The Fractals – A Story by Arica Rust
- Part Three: Networking Protocols (or A History of IEEE Standards)
- Part Two: Designing A Network*
- A basic understanding of what is a network and how we can create and connect to a network.
- Three digital audio consoles walk into a festival/bar and put in their drink orders. The bartender/front-end processor says, “You can order whatever you want, but I’m going to determine when you drink it.”
- There Really Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch: Using The Scientific Method in Assessment of System Optimization. “It is the mix engineer’s job to paint the picture for the audience to hear, it is our job as system engineers to make sure the painting sounds the same every day by providing the same blank ...