The workshop PRODUCTS is aimed at all employees of the ICT industry. The basics of using and working with wireless and wired Sennheiser headsets and speakerphones are taught. Likewise, an insight into the possibilities of the Sennheiser conference systems takes place.
(09:30 – 17:30) CET
|1 day (s)||Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Am Labor 1, 30900 Wedemark (near Hanover)||free||free|
- All certified partners Telecom
- All interested parties from the business unit ITK / Headsets
Extended basic and basic knowledge of Sennheiser headsets and speakerphones
You want to successfully market Sennheiser?
We commit ourselves to providing you with all the necessary information on the features, operation and technology of our products, thus contributing to the staff qualification of our partners. You – as a certified partner Telecom – only have to participate.
The contents of the workshop are specially adapted to your field of work – and variable. Depending on the participant’s knowledge and interests, the contents are adapted.
At our workshops, you get your money – whether as a “silent” participants or with active participation.
- You have questions that you always wanted to ask Sennheiser? You are welcome to challenge us. Our workshops live from dialogue with our participants.
- Overview Headsets for Contact Center and Office
- Basic knowledge of Sennheiser headsets
- Unique selling points Sennheiser headsets
- Live demonstration products
- Where can I find what – Overview of our support tools
- knowledge test
- The participation in the workshops is free of charge for certified Sennheiser Partner Telecommunication, but the arrival and departure are at own expense.
- Please understand that we can only accept a limited number of participants for the workshops – participation is limited to max. limited to two persons per company.
- If you are unable to attend at short notice, we ask you to cancel so that another person has the chance to move forward.
- In the event of non-refusal or non-appearance, we reserve the right to charge you pro rata the costs incurred by us.
- The reservation is made in the order of booking entries – The terms and conditions apply.
- You will receive a registration confirmation with the agenda and the arrival information by e-mail.
- All participants will receive comprehensive documentation and a certificate of participation confirming their visit to the workshop.
Number of participants
No Minimum Number
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Am Labor 1, 30900 Wedemark (near Hannover) (View on Google Map)