Following the success of our Festival of Technology in 2018, we’ll once again be opening the doors of our UK headquarters in London Gatwick from 30th April – 2nd May to clients and students to show what event technology is capable of at #CTFest19.
This year we’ve teamed up with some spectacular innovation partners: Potion Pictures, Showtex, TSL, Unusual Rigging, VYV, and group company NEP to bring you an event that’s bigger, brighter, bolder and more adventurous. We’ll also have Global Infusion Group joining us to provide incredible catering throughout the open days.
Visitors will have the opportunity to explore immersive demonstrations, get involved in industry leading insights and panel discussions, and discover cutting edge technology that forges unforgettable experiences with audiences across the globe.
Among the demonstrations at this year’s event include:
- Spectacular integrated and immersive show
- New HDR end-to-end demonstration
- Uncompressed HDR Media Servers
- Exhibits by Potion Pictures, Showtex, TSL, Unusual Rigging, VYV, and NEP
- VR and sports pre-visualisation
- Virtual studio presentations
The future of Live Events is evolving. Make sure you’re part of it. Register today.
Please note: Only those registered will be allowed entry to CTFest19.
Rational Acoustics’ Smaart Application Practicums focus on the use of the Smaart measurement platform in “real world” professional audio engineer work. They examine the implementation of the information presented in the Smaart Basics or Operator Fundamentals classes – the various measurement capabilities, control parameters, data reading and measurement rig configuration skills – in using Smaart as tool for professional sound system engineering tasks.
JBL VTX A8 Workshop – May 9 @ Harman Northridge
Take a deep dive into the VTX A8 and B18 systems with hands-on experiences designing and deploying various configurations in this condensed workshop.
This workshop features a look at the new JBL VTX A8 and B18 line array system. At the end of the workshop, participants will have a deeper understanding of the latest advancements in line array design, VTX system configuration, the JBL software eco-system and how to put it all together to create one impressive system. Utilizing the JBL ArrayLink mobile app, participants will get hands-on, deploying VTX A8 and B18 line array systems in typical flown arrays, mixed arrays and ground stacked solutions.
Participants will get hands-on time with rigging the system.
- May 9
- 11 am – 2 pm
- Harman Professional
- 8500 Balboa Blvd, Northridge, CA 91329
- Lunch will be provided
- Free but you must register to attend
Mastering w/ Piper Payne – May 11 – Oakland
SoundGirls is thrilled to host Mastering with Piper Payne
Workshop will focus on what you need to know to prepare tracks for Mastering. Plus the critical listening skills you need to work as a Mastering Engineer.
Mastering involves preparing your song for distribution. Mastering requires a unique set of skills and equipment. The Mastering process is as crucial recording and mixing; Piper will share her knowledge on Mastering with us.
- May 11
- 1 pm to 3 pm
- Neato Mastering – Oakland, CA
- Seating is limited to 12 people so sign up today.
The workshop DISTRIBUTION is in direct contact with the customer for executives and sales staff. How do I find the right solution for my client? Learn to work out customer needs and win satisfied customers.
(12:00 – 17:30) CET
(09:00 – 14:15) CET
|2 Day (s)||Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Am Labor 1, 30900 Wedemark (near Hanover)||free||free|
Certified Partner Telecom – Sennheiser Telecommunications Executives and Sales Representatives / Headsets.
How do I find the right solution for my client? Learn to work out the customer needs and to find solution-oriented satisfied customers. Since this workshop focuses on the active sales process of headsets (demand analysis and sales discussion), advanced basic knowledge of the features of Sennheiser headsets is an advantage.
You want to successfully market Sennheiser?
We commit ourselves to providing you with all the necessary information on the features, operation and technology of our products, thus contributing to the staff qualification of our partners.
The contents of the headset workshop are specially tailored to your work area – and variable. Depending on the participant’s knowledge and interests, the contents are adapted.
At our workshops, you get your money – whether as a “silent” participants or with active participation.
You have questions that you always wanted to ask Sennheiser? You are welcome to challenge us. Our workshops live from dialogue with our participants.
- Refresh: Sennheiser headsets for contact center and office
- Refreshment: unique selling points Sennheiser headsets
- Create performance-oriented and individual requirement profiles of your customers
- Presentation of customized solutions
- Where can I find what – Overview of our support tools
Note: This workshop takes place on 2 half days.
until 12:00 arrival
12:30 start of the first day
17:30 End of the first day
18:30 dinner together
09:00 beginning of the 2nd day
14:00 End of the 2nd day – departure
- The participation in the workshops is free of charge for certified Sennheiser Partner Telecommunication, but the arrival and departure are at own expense.
- Please understand that we can only accept a limited number of participants for the workshops – participation is limited to max. limited to two persons per company.
- If you are unable to attend at short notice, we ask you to cancel so that another person has the chance to move forward.
- In the event of non-refusal or non-appearance, we reserve the right to charge you pro rata the costs incurred by us.
- The reservation is made in the order of booking entries – The terms and conditions apply.
- You will receive a registration confirmation with the agenda and the arrival information by e-mail.
Number of participants
No Minimum Number
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Am Labor 1, 30900 Wedemark (near Hannover) (View on Google Map)
Vancouver Meyer System Design & Optimization Course
Join our SoundGirls Vancouver Chapter at the upcoming
Meyer System Design & Optimization Course
- Date: May 14 & 15
- Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Chan Center
- 6265 Crescent Rd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1
- Mauricio “Magu” Ramirez
- Register here
This two-day course explores the relationship between the predictive perspective of the MAPP XT System Design Tool and actual sound system performance as measured with the SIM 3 Audio Analyzer, in order to provide users a more informed approach to accurately designing and optimizing systems. This course is eligible for 13 AVIXA Renewal Units for CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I certification levels. You must be present for the entire course to receive certification.
- Date: May 14
- 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
- Koerner’s Pub
- 6371 Crescent Rd, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2
- Outdoor Covered Patio
Koerner’s Pub Website – for the menu.
Welcome, Mauricio “Magu” Ramirez and Meyer Sound Team to Vancouver!
After the Meyer Sound System Design & Optimization Course at the Chan Center. Take a short 5-minute walk to the Koerner’s Pub for a casual hang out with your fellow sound technicians.
Hosted by SoundGirls.org – Vancouver. With support from GERR Audio.
Vancouver is located on the unceded, ancestral and traditional territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwu7mesh (Squamish), and səl̓ilwətaɁɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.